Sunday, April 22

Trevor_Small Business

The downtown district of Milford is probably a home to many different cutures that take care of different small businesses. This one sells clothes and ones that are not sold at retail stores and normal outfitters. Hand made clothing is what I think they make and if they do then it definitly shows the details that are in the pink dress. The idea that I had here was to capture multiple cultures in one photo with just clothing to represent those cultures. Now granted, I did not know which dress went to which culture but just having an idea that they were made outside of the United States or made by a small business is what makes the photo. One thing that bugs me is the tag on the black dress and I couldn't really remove it or move it out of the way. Also I wanted multiple cultures so that why I made sure the American flag was still in the frame.

1 comment:

Clara said...

I think this picture is very interesting. I like how the colors are very vibrant. Also it has good flow because there are two dresses in front and then the blue one is farther away giving it better depth of field as well. Something I would change is to crop the sign thing out of the top left corner.