Saturday, September 29

Fair_Bright Street Sign

 
This was one photo I used for the color assignment. I took this photo in downtown Natick.  This street sign caught my attention because of its bright neon color. This was taken in the late afternoon on a sunny day. I took it with a Polaroid Digital Camera (i737) on the portrait setting. I cropped this photo a bit because I thought the buildings in the backround were not needed. I took this photo last week but all of my photos say 2007 in the corner, I have to figure out how to change that.

2 comments:

alisonkcondon said...

I like this photo because the neon yellow really stands out on the blue sky! Overall, it is a nice photo. :)

carolinemcgrath said...

If I were taking this photo I might have tried to leave out or crop out the house in the backround. I think it was smart of you to take this photo on such a bright day because, the blue sky adds to the backround.