Sunday, October 27

Correia_StillLife


This is a photo I took of a bamboo plant that I had in my house. I edited the photo so only the green of the leaves would stick out and so that it brought the focus of the picture into the center. I cropped this photo just a little on the right side so it would cut away from all the distracting objects in the background. I personally like photos that just take one color and make it pop. By doing this, it brings more warmth and feel into the photo and from my point of view, makes the photo a lot better.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I really like this photo because of the contrast between the green in the plants and the white solid background. It makes the plants stand out more, being against a plain background. Some of the shadows on the walls are a little distracting but overall I think it is in really good focus and is really good