Sunday, October 27

Saccone_misc

I chose this photo to post this week because I really like the story that it can tell. I found these old photos that my grandfather took during the Korean war, so I decided to take a picture of the pictures with the old wooden boards behind them. I also like this photo because it has a old, used, kind of theme to it. But I wish that little crack that shows a little light, or different color, in the wood was not there. I did use my flash for this  because I wanted to try and make an intentional glare on the photo.

2 comments:

riley warr said...

I like this photo a lot. It is really interesting and it caught my eye. I like that it tells a story and also that it is a picture within a picture. It is a little overexposed on the left side but other than that there is not much I would change.

Unknown said...

I really like this photo. I find it very interesting seeing a photo of another photo. I like how the photographs are in focus whereas the rest of the background is out of focus, makes it a very interesting photo. That's cool that you have some photos taken by your grandfather during the Korean War. When I look at photos like these it makes me have a nostalgic feeling. My grandfather fought in the Korean War, which also makes this photo interesting to me. The only thing I would critique about this photo is there's a bit too much overexposure in the photo, maybe next time try not to get as much overexposure in the photo. Otherwise overall it's a great photo! Fantastic Work!!!