Sunday, October 27

Sara_ wooden bench

I took this picture outside the school mid- afternoon on a sunny day.  I like the highlights on the paint and the way sunlight reflects off of the bench.  I also like the way the photo has continuously parallel lines but the photo is symmetric.  I also like how short the depth of field is so that you can see the details in the wood of the bench and the nails are accented.  Lastly, I like how the yellow lines on the pavement are also parallel.  I think it is very appealing.

1 comment:

Megan Bubello said...

I really like this photo Sara! This picture has a really awesome depth of field. I like how the middle of the bench is in focus and the rest of the photo is generally out of focus. I also really like some of the highlights on the bench that were created by the light. The only thing I would change about this photo would be to to angle it differently in order to remove the negative space in the top left corner. Nice work!