Sunday, October 27

Brown_Still Life

I chose to use this photo for my still life project because I thought it was interesting how the light had reflected on the model car. I chose to use my Back to the Future Delorean diecast model for my subject for the photo. I like it how the light was aiming directly onto the back side of the car making an interesting effect on the photo. The sun's light also is reflecting onto the floor of my room casting the shadow of the car. Since only one curtain was open it only reflected on one side of the car and not the other, makes it a bit more interesting to the viewer. The rest of the background is slightly blurred and much of it can be noticeable to the viewer. The left and right gullwing doors are too overexposed in the photo because of the sunlight reflecting in through my window. I wish that when I took that it wouldn't overexpose the car and the carpet in this photo, and that more of the car was in focus on the left side of the photo. It still is an interesting photo that has many different colors in it such as green, white, silver, blue, red, black, and tan in this one photo.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I like how the car produces a shadow on the rug. I like the old car style, I also like how the car is reflecting what's behind the photographer. The only thing that I don't like is the power cord. I first thought the cars headlights could turn on, but then I noticed how far away the car was from the wall.