Sunday, March 23

Alex_Ray-Ban Wayfarers

I chose this from my favorites post because I thought this one was a cool photo to pick. I took this photo yesterday for my favorites assigment. I like the vibrance of the orange and the pinkish red, I like that my Ray-Ban Wayfarer's compliment the shade of the table in the Natick Mall. I like the effect with the shadow of the temples of the glasses, I like the contrast of the brown lenses on the table because it makes my photo look interesting. I also like the lighting in this photo. I like sparkle effect from the indoor lighting on the frames of my sunglasses because it makes this photo look interesting, and it creates a good effect on the shininess of the heavy plastic frames. I also like the angle to this photo because it looks like an angle you would see in a Ray-Ban catalog. I like how most of the Wayfarers are in complete focus and the right temples are out of focus because it catches your eye on the important pieces to this photo. I also like that the contrast between the left temples and the right temples because the left temple is in focus and the right temple isn't in focus because it makes your eye pick up on the values to the photo. I also like the effect with the sunglasses on an empty table because it makes this photo also look like a photo you would see in an advertisement. This effect looks like an isolated area setting to this photo. I wish I could have changed the framing just a little bit so you wouldn't see the background behind the table. I took this photo indoors without flash, with macro, auto focus, natural lighting, soft-snap focus, auto white balance, auto iso speed settings, and with little overexposure as possible.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I like the color contrast with the black glasses and the orange table, also how the glasses are off center and the pattern on the table. It seems pretty good.

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

I like this photo so much! I like the color of the background because it really contrasts the color of the glasses. I also like the angle of the glasses, because it makes the brand visible in the photo and makes the photo in the central of the photo.