Sunday, March 23

Dilbarian_shoe

I took this photo a couple days ago when i was doing a photo shoot of sperrys i had for my favorite assignment. This was a photo i chose not to use for the assignment, but i still really like it in many ways. I really like it because of all the colors and hoe vibrant they are, especially orange. I like how the snow fades away from top to bottom, from white fading into the black pavement and into ice. I like how the tan leather on the shoe is in such clean crisp focus, and how you can read the sperry top-sider writing on the back of the shoe perfectly. I like how the orange compliments the photo by making the brown more clearer and the black and  white of the ground make the neon orange pop. The only thing i don't like about the photo is the stick coming in from the left corner. But i could easily fi that in photoshop. Overall i think i did and ok job because i worked really hard on the picture and the photo shoot overall.

No comments: