Sunday, May 11

Alex_ Aerial View



I took this photo about 3 weeks ago when I was flying to Florida for spring vacation. I chose this photo for this week's post because I thought this was one of the coolest aerial photos I've taken so far. In the original photo on the top I like the variety of blue in this photo, the pattern, detail, different shapes below, and the lighting in this photo. I like the different curvy water rivers below because it makes this aerial photo interesting to look at. I think if this photo wasn't taken over a waterway it wouldn't look as interesting as it is already. I like the fact its so high up and you can see everything so clear because if this photo wasn't  as good this, it would look too dull. In the other two photos I cropped the bottom left corner because you can see part of the airplane window sill. I also changed the color, changed the saturation, used cinemascope effect on Picasa 3, filled the light setting, and tinted the color a little bit. I also brightened it just slightly so you can see it a little bit more. I love the cinemascope effect to the bottom photo because it adds so much bright colors to this photo. It makes this photo look like it is taken in the 1960s or 1970s with the cinemascope effect. I think the cinemascope effect makes this photo have a brighter effect on the rocky areas around the swirly river below. It also adds an orangish color tint to the bottom photo. I took this photo with natural lighting, without flash, using white balance settings, macro, and auto focus adjustment settings.

No comments: