Tuesday, May 13

santos_makeup






These are the posts that I had to makeup.
The first image is for (04/06/14) I took it of a couple flowers I had in my kitchen. I like that the colors of the flower contrast with the greyish tone in the background. I do wish that the picture was focused better because you can't see it as clearly if it were focused well. I also don't like that the sunlight is coming from the window so you can see almost through the flower and i would like it to be bolder.
The second image is for week (04/13/14) It was on my friend party and she was dancing but I zoomed into her face so you can see her facial expression while she was moving. I also like that she's not looking at the camera because it makes the picture a candid instead of a portrait.
Next is the image for (05/04/14) I took this image on a rainy afternoon at Jordan's Furniture. I thought this picture was interesting because all of the trees were the same. I took the image from my car to get in a higher angle than standing up, because or else it would've been way too low and it could have been more clouds than the actual trees. I also like that the colors on the ground and flower bushes in the background makes the image more alive.
Lastly, This is my post for this week (05/11/14) This image was taken inside so the lighting was very bad, but the white of the cupcake helped it look brighter. I like that there are almost layers of background because of the cupcakes, the image has a lot of depth. I also like the angle I took the image in because it shows all the details of one cupcake so you have an idea of what the others looks like even though they aren't focused.

No comments: