Tuesday, May 13

Correia_Makeup



These are three photos I took that are all makeups. The top one was from my ad campaign of Polo (5/4/14) and to me is one of my favorite photos due to the lighting and the fact the shoe is focused perfectly where I want it to be. I also really like the lighting in the photo and how the sky in the top left corner and green grass gives it a summer feeling.The middle photo I took while doing my Macro Marian assignment (4/27/14). I went into the chapel and thought it would be a very good photo. I like how the keys closest to us are clear and the farther they get the blurrier they are. I also like the contrast between the black and white in this photo and how you can see the reflection of the painting on the all in the keys. The last photo is one I took while doing my Editorial Street assignment (4/13/14). I took it on an abandoned bridge in Natick. Instead of just taking the photo straight up I thought I would turn the angle to make it a little more creative. I really like the angle I chose and the light reflecting off the sign. I also like how there's graffiti on it because it gives it a more street feel.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I think all of these photos are very unique and interesting. I really like the first photo of your ad campaign. i really like the composition and the focus. I like how the depth of field is longer and it settles on the subject perfectly. I also like the sharpness of the laces and the contrast between the symbol and the white fabric. Lastly, the only thing i would change is the lighting. Instead of taking it on a bright sunny day, and overcast day would be more ideal because the top of the shoe would not be as overexposed.
I also like your photo of the piano keys. I like the depth of field in this one as well even though it is shorter. I also like the reflection of the black keys in the finished wood of the body of the piano. Lastly, i would change the lighting again. the back keys are a little overexposed but i also think it adds the the overall effect of the photo.
Lastly, i like the danger sign photo because of its angle and interesting subject. I like how the sign appears the be tilted rather than the camera itself. I also like the composition with the chain link fence in the back. I think it aids the effect of the photo to the overall theme. The only thing i would have done differently is I would have cropped out some of the little distractions such as the leaves and branches. Overall good Job!

Unknown said...

All of these photos are very good. I like the one of the piano the best. It has a lot of great depth to it. The angle is what gives it the depth. It was a very good angle choice.