Sunday, May 11

Teddy_Tree Flower Blossom


I took this photo on Thursday during class. The seniors were out on the cookout by the parking lot, I went to the side of the school and saw this blossoming tree. I thought it would be a great photo to take, so I took it. I really liked that the whole background is out of focus and is blurred out and the only thing that is in focus is the flower blossom. I think with the background out of focus makes it a really interesting photo to the viewer. I thought that if I made a copy and edited it, it would make it far more interesting so I edited it on iPhoto and made it black and white. Next I blurred out the background by increasing the blur to cover more of the background out to get the blossom to be the only thing in focus. I think the black and white version makes it a far more interesting photo than the original, it makes the photo feel peaceful and the feeling of the main subject is brought to life. I don't think I would have changed anything in this photo if I were to have changed it. All around I think it was an interesting photo that I took.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I really like these photos! I like how you made the second one black and white however I like it better in color. I love how the background in the color photo is all browns, this really makes the pink flower stand out.