Sunday, May 18

Bubello_Misc


I took the first photo using my camera, without flash, and using the macro setting. I really like this photo because I like the flare of light coming from the top left side of it. I also really like how clear clear the photo is and how the pink really pops out. The depth of field is also very nice; some of the flowers are in focus and the rest of the photo is generally out of focus. The light pink color really adds to the photo and makes it very beautiful. I also enjoyed how the light hits the flowers and the leaves. In the second photo, I also took it under the same circumstances listed above. I like that a few buds in that photo are in focus and the rest of the photo is generally out of focus. The blues and whites in the background really make the photo very unique. I like the light pink colors in this photo as well.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I really like both of theses photos. I agree with you that in both photos, the bright pink is very vibrant and adds a lot of beauty and color to the photos. I also like the depth of field in each. they are both very short and focused. I really like the subject matter in both as well. Lastly, i like the color contrast in the second photo between the pink and the blue. Good Job!

Unknown said...

I really like these photos! The pink draws your attention to the flowers and I love how you have before and after photos!