Sunday, May 18

Teddy_2014 pin

I took this photo on the last day of the senior's classes two weeks ago. I found someone's 2014 pin on a tassel in the hallway and decided to take a photo of it. I like the different variety of colors in the photo. The golds, the yellows, blues, and the brown on the table makes the photo have an interesting feel to it. I like it how the background is blurred near the back, whereas the 2014 and part of the tassel is in focus. It makes it really interesting, especially with the gold shimmering into the camera makes it look unique. The only thing I wish I could have changed would have been to have the 2 on the 2014 be in more focus as well as the other numbers, other than that I think it was a great photo that I took.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Something that really stands out when you first see this photo is the gold on the pin. I really like the gold on the pin. I think the light from the outside reality makes the light from the outside really makes the gold shine. It look like this 2014 symbol is attached to a gold cylinder and some string. I wish that the 2014 symbol is only by itself, I say this because I think the 2014 symbol will look better if the symbol is just by itself and no other distracts around the symbol. I also like the dark floor. I think if the floor was another color it would take your eye away from all the gold and blue string.

Unknown said...

I like how the numbers are centered and are extremely crisp. Another thing that I like about the picture is that strings in the background, however, I prefer that the stings would be pointed in one direction.