Sunday, March 4

JackEgizi_Misc.

I took this photo in Spain of Pauly and Lizzie. I thought it was a great portrait because the background is so cool. I love the focus on Pauly and Lizzie who are the main subject and how the people in the background are in a blur from walking. I think it really provides the city effect to the photo as it shows a bunch of people doing their own thing. It looks like Pauly and Lizzie are in a blur. I took it without flash and used the street lights. I think it makes their skin look good.

3 comments:

Jerry chen said...

I like this picture because the long shutter speed makes people in the background blurs up but the main object is in focuse well. It kind of highlights the theme.

Elizabeth Austin said...

This picture is really cool. The people in the back round being blurred from moving and the stillness of the two people in the picture are very contrasting. It makes you look twice at the image. The picture may have been better if everyone in the backround was moving, not just almost everyone.

JackEgizi said...

I agree with both of you. I think the way that the back is blurry and unfocused and the front people are in focus does highlight the main subject. I do agree that the photo would be better if everyone was moving but when you are in a city in a different country surrounded by strangers its hard to get everyone moving.