Sunday, March 11

JackEgizi_Cliff

I took this photo in Spain. (I know I have been using a lot of these, but there are a lot of good ones.) I think this is a good photo because i love how it includes both the cliff and the water. It shows you what is at the top and the bottom. I like how tall the cliff looks and how blue the water is at the bottom. I like the overall sky in the background and how in the middle of that and the water the colors just blend and there is no exact line that seperates the two.

3 comments:

Millie Bache said...

This is a great photo. The detail and crisp focus of the cliff adds to the level of interest this photo acquires.

Isabella said...

Wow I really like this picture. It feels like the person is there when they look at the photo. Great lighting as well.

JackEgizi said...

Thank you both! I do agree that the lighting was great but that was just luck as it was a nice and sunny day. I agree that the cliff was in good focus too.