Sunday, March 24

Garner_Every Rose Has A Thorn


I took this picture this weekend. It is a close up of the thorns on our rose bush. I put it in windows editor, and adjusted the exposure, color, and straightened the photo. I was unable to save the original but this one is brighter and the details are more dramatic. I love the way you can see the little thorns that look like hairs, as well as the larger ones. I do think that the brown area in the lower right corner is distracting. There was no easy way to get rid of it. This was one of the best photos and I took them at different angles.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I like how close up and in focus the thorns are because there are so many small ones that you might not have noticed but when zoomed in, there are a lot of details. I also really like the colors. Even though you used a windows editor to change it a little it draws your attention and they look good together.

Amanda Garner said...

Thanks. I like how over exaggerated the colors are it is different from the original photo. It came out better than I though it would.

Millie Bache said...

I love this photo. It is in such crisp focus and the colors are very eye grabbing. the photo is very aesthetically pleasing. The only think I would change if I had taken this photo would be to change the angle of which the photo was taken. It seems a little to straight and centered, otherwise well done.