Sunday, March 30

Alex_Glass

I decided to choose this for miscellaneous post because I like the variety of colors in this photo. I like the contrast between the different shades of brown. I like the effect of the glass window because it creates a glossy mosaic effect to the photo. I like the lighting in this photo because it is important to the subject of the photo. I like the different shades of blue in this photo because it makes this photo have a good range and depth. I also like the effect of the glass because it makes this photo have good texture and detail. The effect of the glass in my photo reminds me of a cross between pointillism and impressionism painting. I like the different shapes in this photo because it makes your eye examine every detail. I also like the glowing effect of the light shining through because it makes this photo come to life in full effect. I also like the different color shades because it makes this photo look like a stage light cast effect to the viewer.I think the vibrant color shades makes this photo very appealing to look at. I took this photo inside at school a few months ago. I took this without the flash, I used auto focus setting, auto white balance settings, macro, natural lighting, and auto iso settings. If I was going to retake this photo again I would maybe take it when it was a little bit brighter inside so I could get more variety, and contrast to this photo.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Alex i really like this photo! i love all the colors in it and how they are all blurry because of the glass. It looks like a shower door because i have one in my house too! I love how its more focussed on the glass work more than trying to focus on what behind the glass. Overall i think you did a great gob on this photo!!