Sunday, March 30

Dilbarian_money

I recently took this picture of a dollar bill in my bedroom. I took it in the black and white setting on my camera, which i like a lot better than just the macro setting. I love how the dollar bill is faded and washed out because it makes the photo a lot more interesting. I also really like how i angled the photo and the way i took the picture. I like how it is focused at certain points and not in just one spot. I like how you can see the printing details in some spots like on George Washington's left shoulder. I wouldn't change anything to this photo, i think i did a good job on this picture.

3 comments:

riley warr said...

This is a really cool macro shot. I really like the angle and the lighting is really good. Also, there is a lot of depth which is cool. Nice job!

Megan Bubello said...

Wow brendan! I really like this picture. I really like the depth of field in this photo and how the face of the money us generally in focus. I also really liked the black and white. Nice work!

Unknown said...

I am posting for April 2nd. I like how the picture is so crisp and how when you go deeper into the picture, it blurs out.