Sunday, January 6

Brossi_Lake

I took this photo on Sunday morning on my way home from Vermont.  The sky was very cloudy, but some blue was still showing through, which gave the picture some color.  The rest of the photo is dark and looks gloomy because of the lack of light and all he trees look very dark.  I like how the snow really stands out against the rest of the dark picture and actually lights it up a little.  The shaddows off the sky can be seen reflected in the water which is what I also like.  I took this photo with no flash and natural light. 

1 comment:

carolinemcgrath said...

I like that this picture follows the rule of thirds. I also like that sun appearing the right hand corner. I wish it was slightly brighter because it is such a pretty lake it would be nice to see it a little better. You probably didnt have much control over that though. I also would crop out the branch sticking out bottom right corner.