Sunday, January 6

MacDougall_RecordPlayer




I took this photo today of a radio in our living room. This is a photo I am using for the 2-4 "Styles" project because I am doing Black & White Photography. I really like how focused this photo is because you can see the details in the center dial, and how it fades out on the left and right sides where the wood is. I also think that the reflections in the radio look very interesting because of how distorted they are in the metal. If I could change something about this photo, it would be to focus more on all three dials because the one on the left is pretty blurry. But overall, I really like this picture, especially the one in black and white.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I really like this photograph because it’s something out of the ordinary and it isn’t seen much anymore. I like the angle this photograph was taken in and I like the black and white one the best.

Amanda Garner said...

I love this photography, the second one especially. It was taken a an interesting angle and the way you changed it to black and white gave it and older feel. It gave me the feeling that is was in the same period of time as the record player originally came from.

alisonkcondon said...

I think the angle of this picture makes it look really nice. I like that you thought to put it in black and white, but overall, I think the first one is the best.

Unknown said...

I really love the angle of this photo. i like how there is a lot of highlights included. i love the first one because of the yellow highlights which makes it seem softer. i also like how in the first photo you can see the reflection of the background.