Sunday, May 5

Bache_Lucy



 
I took these photos of Lucy when she was dressing up in my room. I put the camera on the poster effect which caused the corners to fade. I wished I had switched the effect to the portrait setting now that i uploaded them, however, I was experimenting the other settings on my camera. I like the second one better becasue she is standing behind a solid background but i think the yellowish tint throughout the whole picture causes the first one to be more aesthetically pleasing.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Well first of all, this girl is absolutely adorable! I like the highlights that you got in her hair, but in the first photograph, whatever she's holding with the words on it and how there's another girl on the left pf the photo is distracting. Lining up the drawers parallel to the edge of the photograph would have made for a better photo. I actually like how you blurred out the corners in the second photo, but the dark spots on the ground are distracting along with the light switch. I think that it was a really good idea that you used a solid colored background though.