Sunday, May 5

Duchaney_Flowers

 
I took this with my Canon Powershot SX110IS of a tree outside the school during class. I love the depth of the clearly focused flowers in the front against the blurred flowers in the back. I love how the flowers in the background also seem to frame the focused flowers because of the way that the branches curve around them. I also think the sun shining through between the flowers is interesting, though some might find that as well as the gap of blue sky on the top right a little distracting. This image is actually cropped slightly from the original to eliminate some distracting green leaves along the right side.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I really like this photograph because of the movement I like how the flowers are curled. I love how focused it is and the way the sun is peeking through the leaves and lighting up the flowers. I agree that the flowers in the background look really good!

Unknown said...

I like this picture!!!
I like how i can see the flowers clearly and how you focused you camera on that pink flower. I also love how you can see the sun through flowers. Overall i like this picture....NICE!!!!

Unknown said...

This is a really beautiful picture. I like how the light change the color of each flower; furthermore, I believe focusing is quite clear. I love the color of flower I love the concept of this picture.

Unknown said...

I'm glad that some of the things that I found potentially distracting, such as the sun peeking through the flowers, the patch of blue sky at the top right corner, or the silhoette of the insect on the petal, did not seem distracting to others.