Sunday, March 17

Garner_Wide View


I took this photo using my phone because I saw a interesting view. I used the panning setting on my phone and swiftly moved it to capture the full view of Jericho Sledding Hill. I like the was the hill looked with all of the trails running down it. I also like the way the people seem to shrink in size the further up the hill they go. The one thing I wish I could have changed was that I took this with my camera instead of my phone. I feel like it would have been a better quality. I still love this photo because it captures the winter spirit.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like the way this photo is very narrow and vertical. I think that it's a very busy photo and that works.

Amanda Garner said...

Thanks, I like the paths and the way it is basically a wide angle. It captures the action and felling at that moment perfectly.