Sunday, March 17

Cha_Tien An Mun

This is the picture I took when I lived in China for a year and a half of year. This is a great gate in Beijing called, "Tien-An-Mun" which means a door of heaven. I really like the quality of the picture. I think the clarity of the picture is quite crispy. Furthermore, each color in this picture is well distinguished one another (especially red and blue color). Beside all facts, I really hate one part in this photo: cars in front of the gate are really distracting. I would try to crop them out, but then I have to remove the wall under the gate to erase the cars.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like how the colors in this photo look together (the red and blues) and the clarity of the photo. I agree that the cars are distracting, maybe if you stood at a different angle you could have avoided them.

Megan Bubello said...

This is a nice photo. The image is very clear and very well lit. I liked the blue in the sky and how well it brings out the red in the flags and on the building. The car and the pole is a bit distracting. If you had taken this photo from a different angle, it would be much less distracting. You could have taken this photo in and upward angle looking at the building instead. Overall I really like the photograph.

Unknown said...

I really like the different colors in this photograph, especially the sky and the gold in the lettering. I do agree that the cars are very distracting.

Unknown said...

As you guys mentioned about my photo, I really love the color and the clarity of this photo. If I were there, I would took another picture from same angle when cars are not passing in front.