Wednesday, December 12

Cha_Peabody Museum

This is the picture I took from Yale Peabody Museum. The reason I took this picture in Black and White was that I wanted to put an emphasize on the dinosaur in this picture. I wanted to make this picture bygone-age looking. Actually, my purpose of Black and White does not make sense because behind the dinosaur replica, there is a buildings. So there is a little contradiction on my purpose, but I think the contradiction itself tells the story of picture: "the building behind the replica is like a museum that exhibits about ancient creatures.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I like this picture because it has an interesting subject and i think the shadowing in this photo is really good. I think it would totally change the picture if you focused more on the statue to capture more texture and interesting shapes.