Sunday, March 10

Bubello_Wire


I took this photo using the macro setting and without flash. I liked this photo because of the highlights that were created on the wire by the incoming light. I also liked the depth of field in this photo. The wire at the right is very clear and in focus, but the wire going off to the left becomes increasingly out of focus. I decided to crop the photo to creat for a much less distracting photo. Although the top left hand corner is overexposed, I still overall liked this photo.

1 comment:

Megan Bubello said...

No one had commented on my post.... Some things that someone might think is wrong with this photo is the overexposure in the background and some of the distractions that appeared in the background. I decided not to crop that out because I liked that the wire was not at the center of the photo, but off to the side. I think it made the photo more noticeable. Maybe if I took this photo from a different angle, the background could be less distracting and the photo would be an overall better shot.