Sunday, March 10

Dilbarian_ Rocky

     I took this picture of my dog in direct light from the lights above and the light from the TV.  I really like how he is looking off toward the TV.  I also like the way his body follows out behind him toward the back of the photo.  I like the reflections on his fur and the reflections of all the lights in the room off of his eyes.  I also love how clear the whole photo is.  Lastly I like how your eyes are drawn down his body and the off to the right as you follow his eyes.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I love your picture; I love your dog; I love the pose that your dog has in the picture; I love the angle where you took the picture from; I love your dog does not stair at the camera but stare at something other, a fact that gives the impression that "dog can think." However, it would be perfect if the focusing covers whole face of your dog. In your picture, from the dog's nose, the focus is gradually blurred. Beside of this fact, I really love this picture.

Amanda Garner said...

I like the picture a lot. I love how the dog is completely in focus. The one thing I would change is make the blanket a solid color. It would have made the photo more flattering. The lighting is well balanced it highlights the fur perfectly.

Unknown said...

I also agree that i should have tried a solid color blanket to create emphasis on the dog. i also agree that the photo gives the impression that he is thinking