Sunday, March 10

Flavia_Black and White


I like this photo and the position I put the camera in. The position makes it look like you are at the level of a/the cat. I also like how the eyes are staring at the camera yet her head is facing away from the camera. The one thing I wish I did was to get the ears in the photo.  I edited just for fun because I wanted to see how it would look in black and white. I think that it looks really good in black and white. The photo looks mysterious and it looks like an old photo. When I put the photo in black and white I also darkened it a little.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I love this photo better in black and white than the ordinary one. I love how your cat is layed well and how he/she is kind of looking directly the other way.

MorganMacDougall said...

I like the original photo better than the black and white only because, done intentionally or not, I think that the color of the cat's fur complements the color of the carpet. I also like how the photo was taken at this angle because it is an angle that I would not normally look at something on the ground.

Flavia said...

Thank you! I also agree on how the cat's fur compliments the color of the carpet better in color than in black and white.