Sunday, March 3

Condon_YellowFlowers

I took this picture awhile ago, I think it was from one of the color projects. I can't fully remember if I have already used this photo but the only way I am able to upload this at the moment is from my phone, but I did take this with my camera. I really love this photo because the yellow of the flowers pop out and are so vibrant against the green stems and brown mulch. I also like for one of the details of the photograph is that some flowers are more in focus than other flowers.

4 comments:

carolinemcgrath said...

You really captured the yellows of the flowers and the greens of stems well in this picture. They look very vibrant. I would have tried to cut out the brown portion of the photo if I were you.

Unknown said...

I love the yellows in this photo. I really like how the brilliant color of the yellow really stands out from the dull color of the green stems

Anonymous said...

I like the bright yellow color in this photo. I like the center flowers/leaves best becasue they are in focus. I might have cropped out the flowers that were not in as crisp focus. Overall pretty photo.

alisonkcondon said...

I agree with the comments that if I cropped the sides a little on the top and side that the photo might of been a little bit better.