Monday, February 27

Barbieri_PersonPlaceThing

The first picture represents the person. I like this photo because her hair shows a lot of movement but her smiling face is in focus. I took this picture at school, no flash. The second is a picture of my dining room. I like it because the whole room is just a reflection in the mirror. I like the colors in this room and the lighting was very good this day. Indoors, no flash. The last picture is my thing picture. It is of a piece of wood or something that was stuck in the blinds on the window. I like how it is in clear focus with the blinds. Also the bright blue sky in the background adds a nice pop of color. Indoors, no flash.

4 comments:

james mcgarry said...

The bottom photo is very cool. the energy in her hair is very interesting considering what good focus her face is in. the background is a little dull, though; I can't help but feel that a more dynamic one would add a little more motion to the picture.

Jerry chen said...

I like the top one, the main object in in focuse well and the the shadow looks great. I also like the bottom on, it has great motion in it.

Yulu Liu said...

The third one is really good, i really love the movement force. And the top one also is really nice, without flash and good force.

Clara said...

I agree that the last one would look better with a more interesting background but since this was taken at school I chose this place because it had good lighting.