Tuesday, February 28

Rabinowitz_PPT

Person: The person in this photo is my sister. She is riding her scooter at the skate park at the end of my street. I like how I got her in crisp focus while the background is in motion.
Place: The place is Milford Town Park Baseball Field. I tried to capture both the field and the bleachers in one frame. I like how the bleachers fade off into the distance.
Thing: This photo is of a row of grocery carriages. I like the angle of this shot and how it almost appears to be black and white. The silver carriages stand out against the grayness of the background.

4 comments:

Trevor H. said...

My favorite would have to be the things photo as it shows depth better than the place one. The close up on the carriages with the metal bars in them really show that after you look down the row, they get so close that they can't be seen as bars anymore. The orderly fashion that the carriages are put in is an interesting idea to capture and the only real problem would be the yellow at the end of the row from the store.

Jimin Chun said...

I like three of these pictures because there are main subject is clean and great focus of the camera. However all of the pictures are little bit dark, so If take theses photo during the sunny day, it will better than now.

Nick said...

I like your photo of the shopping carts. I think that you have very good flow to the picture. Also, i like how the light reflects off of the carts. However, if i could change something, i would move the cart at the end of the line out of the frame.

ben rabinowitz said...

I agree with Nicks comment, I should have removed the shopping cart on the left out of the frame. It may have given the picture even more depth.