Sunday, February 26

Herlihy_ Advertisement

With this picture, I tried to get a bunch of items together that had the same idea or said the same thing. This just being three I didn't really have much to go on but in the future I will try to get more collectables to make the photo have much more to look at. With these objects put together as an attire, then this would be a decent advertising photo shot but with no model... I tried to just get all of the items in a close up shot. There are also other things that I would like to say about this picture that would have made it better, but the main one is the model. What I tried to focus on was how each item was propped. Each item was given its own space to "show off" it's texture or lighting. Also as more of a technical problem I couldn't really get the pin to stay in focus with that position but I wanted it at the bottom right so as a question; Would the pin look better focused but not in a favored position, or is it better to have it set somewhere people would like?

No comments: