Sunday, February 26

Warzewska_P.P.T.

I choose this person photo because it was a silhouette as opposed to a typical portrait. I like how her hair is highlighted in the sunlight and the movement is captured in her hair. I choose this place photo because while it is similar to a landscape, the flow from the building and the cars make the photo more candid. (Taken on my phone camera.) I like the thing photo because the background is not focused, which brings the focus to the front and the hay. I like how the movement and the flow of the hay is captured in the subtle sway.

3 comments:

Millie Bache said...

I love this silhouette picture you took. This image was captured at the perfect moment. I love how her necklace is in the air as well as her hair. It fills in the empty space and adds more detail creating it to be a more interesting picture.

Jerry chen said...

I like the first picture, the gress is in focuse but the real main object is the duck in the background, it makes the picture interesting. I like the last one also, the lighting is great in this picture and it also have some great motion

Emelia said...

Thank you! I agree with you Millie about the necklace and how the hair was captured at the right moment. I think I could have had less empty space but, like you said, it adds more detail to the photo.