Saturday, February 9

Palencia_Snow

I took these Photograph a few minutes ago. The top picture is not my dad, but I thought it was a cool action shot of the snow coming out of the snow blower. In the bottom photograph my dad started to clean the driveway and it's amazing how much it snowed. On the right, one can see my dad's pickup and the snow almost reaches the top of it.  I like the look of this photograph, it's a tunnel of snow, it looks like the snow goes on and on. I also believe that the angle of this picture is cool to look at.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I really like the first photo because it really captures the action of snowblowing well

Unknown said...

Thank you! I like it too! Maybe it would have looked more interesting if I got a closer picture of the snow flying out of the snow blower.