Monday, January 28

Dilbarian_ dead flowers

This is a photo that I took in my room of a rose that had died.  I like this picture because of the angle.  Since the flower is dead, and drooping, I had to take the picture underneath it and looking up.  I love how clear and focused the photo is.  I also like how you can see the veins and and the brown and dead edges of the flower.  The one thing I don't like about the picture is the background.  i wish i could have gotten more leaves to fill the overexposed, negative space in the bottom left and aroud the top.   

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I like how you photographed a common subject, the rose, in a diffent way than it is typically pictured: unperfect. I agree that the background detracts from the photo and I think this could have been solved simply by moving it to another location and even zooming in closer.

Unknown said...

I love the colors in the rose and leaves. The light coming from the side makes the colors pop. I think that background is a little distracting though.